Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun with Jennie and Jordan

Jordan and I purchased a nice new big flat screen TV, we bought it 3 months ago and have only turned it on once. Rather than looking at it as wow what a waste, we think yeah! We have so many fun other things going on we don't need to use it.
So let me take a few moments to brag about the fun we have been having. Here are some of the great pictures from the summer.




I can't remember more than a week back unless it was big.
In July we went to snowflake AZ to visit Jordan's extended family.
Within the last week we have had two fun BBQ's one at Jen's families house and one at Jordan's.
Ryan Christensen and his band Blue Root played downtown at the Wood Shed, we had a good time going and listening. We went for a fun evening hike to Mary's lake with Jordan's family. We went to Seven Peaks with Ashley and Brett then roasted Brats over a fire. (My Favorite thing to do. Then this Saturday we went Climbing in the morning, Jordan went downhill biking in the evening and Jennie went to a concert at Deer Valley with the fam. All in all we are having a great time.




In a couple weeks we are going with the coolest people to CALI to hang out at laguna beach. We are loving life. I wish I had a funny story to post but at least I am posting.

1 comment:

Sam and Shauna said...

Fun with Jennie and Jordan is right! You guys are so cute. Have you seen the show fun with Dick and Jane? That movie is what I thought of when I read the title ha ha. Cool pics, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.