Monday, May 26, 2008

FLood or Famine

I have always thought of the concept of Flood or Famine when it comes to dating. A person will go days, months, and possibly years with out a date and then that same person may get hit with the flood and find themselves with so many suitors and options they don't know what to do with themselves.
I have recently realized that this can be compared to many different aspects of life. For instance. I am currently not working, craving a job, an oppertunity to do service, social interaction, basically a chance to do something. But no matter how many temp agencies I call I get nothing. I call to do volunteer work and I cannot find anything. It is a bit frustrating. but i am fully aware that in a week the poles will change and I will be utterly overwhelmed with all the things that I have to do. And at this point I await the flood and I fear the flood. But the famine has got to end or I might just die.

No comments: