Monday, August 27, 2012

Amazing Women

I have such amazing women in my life. I just want to do a shout out to a couple of them.

My Mom- she is always there for me. She is beautiful, talented, and uplifting. She
took me wakeboarding this week, it was a blast. She made me a wonderful dinner and sent us home with left overs.  She is always thinking of others. I have an awesome relationship with her. I admire her parenting skills. I hope I can be a mother like her, she is a mom you can talk to. I love my mom!

My Mother In-Law-  she is amazing. So organized and thoughtful. She is a
fabulous example to me. She keeps the cleanest house. She is always composed.
She is constantly serving others. She is a great cook. She love nature, takes me hiking, and has a beautiful yard. She does so much for me and my cute litte family.  I love my mother in-law.

My Aunt Rosemarie- she is my mentor. Every week she teaches me a lesson. Monday's are our days, she teaches me Self Reliance, how to garden, cook, and preserve food. She is the hardest working woman I know.  I admire her so much. She has been so generous in sharing knowledge, time, and produce. I love my Aunt Rosmarie.



Thanks for all you do! 





No comments: